Monday, October 14, 2013

Admob Network mediation payout [on hold][android help]


Admob Network mediation payout [on hold]


android - Admob Network mediation payout - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.
















In Admob, I have setup couple of mediation networks like millennium media and Appflood. I know that I will be paid by Admob for all the Ads from Admob but what happens to the ads served by any of the mediation networks like millennium media and Appflood added in Admob. Kindly advice from which company I will get my payout Admob or (mediation networks like millennium media and Appflood seperately)















put on hold as off-topic by Bill the Lizard 3 mins ago


  • This question does not appear to be about programming within the scope defined in the help center.

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.





default






Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...