Tuesday, July 2, 2013

[General] The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade - Not allowing me to start a new thread!


The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade - Not allowing me to start a new thread!



Not sure what gives here. I've met the requirements too be able to start a thread in the marketplace yet Im still not seeing where or how I can do this. I have the 50 plus post. Have been a member for well over a month that is required. I have a really nice phone Im trying to sell (Razr Maxx HD) yet Im unable to start a thread in the marketplace.

Not sure if there is something Im missing here. I read the guidelines and requirements to great lengths. What gives?



.

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...