Tuesday, July 2, 2013

[General] HTC One on GoPhone plan?


HTC One on GoPhone plan?



Hello!
I currently have the Huawei AT&T Fusion 2 phone, running on a $25.00 a month GoPhone plan. It has unlimited texting and 250 minutes of calling. No data, but I can use the smart technologies while on Wi-Fi. My dad will pay no more than $25 a month for a phone plan. He said that the HTC One now sold for $100 without a contract. I want to buy the phone and then connect it to a service. (Preferrably Spring, AT&T, or Verizon) I can't afford to pay him more than an extra $10 a month for it. Can somebody please help me find a phone plan that will work with the HTC One that is under $35.00 a month? I want it to have unlimited texting and decent calling minutes. If it worked with my current GoPhone plan, that would be great! Thank you in advance!



.

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...