Tuesday, July 2, 2013

[android help] Android Support BackStackRecord nullpointerexception


Android Support BackStackRecord nullpointerexception



I am working with Fragments, and the commit method call on my FragmentTransaction object is throwing a NullPointerException, what could cause this?



FragmentTransaction fragTrans= getSupportFragmentManager().beginTransaction();
fragTrans.hide(fragmentA);
fragTrans.hide(fragmentB);
fragTrans.commit();


If I run the code and comment out the commit, the NPE isn't thrown, so I've narrowed it down to the commit.


The NPE is caused by android.support.v4.BackStackRecord.run



.

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...