Tuesday, July 2, 2013

[android help] How to get the graphical layout Window back in Eclipse for Android Application Design?


How to get the graphical layout Window back in Eclipse for Android Application Design?


How to get the graphical layout Window back in Eclipse for Android Application Design? - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I dont know what happend, but i lost the Graphical Layout Window of the XML Layout that we are using in Eclipce to design the Android Application. I want that Design window back. I can see the xml code and every thing. . . But i want the Design Editor that is available as by default in the Eclipse after integration of the Android in it.


So how to get it back ???





























Ok . No one have answer my question. But by searching on Eclipse i got the answer. I have right click on the XMLcode layout and then select opneWith Layout editor. It will show me the Graphical Layout Editor for my Application And now i an able to see the Grapgical view on My every Application that have coded by XML code.























Do you not see the "Graphical Layout" tab on the bottom of the open xml file?






















Just follow this pattern : Package Explorer ---> res --> Layout ---> activity_main.XML Open activity_main.XML

























In Eclipse,just click check for updates and after that it will restart the eclipse and now u can see the graphical layout,the problem was in ADT plugin only.






















If you want to open all the xml files in layout editor, go to Preferences->general->editor->FIle associations Change the default editor in the selections























default






.

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...