Tuesday, July 2, 2013

[android help] How to know which jar file of android sdk contains the class I need


How to know which jar file of android sdk contains the class I need



I want to recreate android uiautomator.jar (not the whole android framework) in eclipse from its source code, and need to:



import android.accessibilityservice.UiTestAutomationBridge;
import android.os.SystemService;


but saw the following errors:



package android.accessibilityservice does not exist
package android.os does not exist


I am using android sdk-17. From the source code coming with the sdk, I can see that the packages do exist, they are under sources/android-17/android, and I can see the java source files are there.


My build path contains only android.jar, obviously it does not includes these packages. Is there a way to know which jar I should include? I understand the whole android framework needs to be compiled in Linux environment. Is it possible to compile uiautomator using Eclipse. It is only a jar file used for UI tetsing. Thanks.



.

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...