Saturday, June 15, 2013

[General] Mute all except certain contacts


Mute all except certain contacts



Hello I was wondering if there is a way to mute all apps and contacts besides a select few or one. Preferably with an easy way to toggle. Like an "important contacts" list or something. For instance if one wanted to go to sleep and thus not be woken up unless it is by a certain person who may need to get a hold of them. Thank you for your time.

Android 4.1.2
HTC One
Sense 5 with Nova Prime Launcher

PS: If anyone also knows how to make widgets reach the sides in Nova Launcer, I have been wondering that also (turned all margins to none).



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...