Saturday, June 15, 2013

[General] Help! Dropped Phone, Screen Not Working


Help! Dropped Phone, Screen Not Working



Hi guys,

I dropped my Note 2 yesterday and the power button got punctured in and the screen started turning blue. This morning, the screen completely got filled with blue/white/messed up color, and then went completely black. Touchscreen still worked though because I was able to maneuver around the phone right after it was dropped. Screen was not cracked.

Besides the power button needing replaced, does anyone know if the screen has to be replaced as well? I'm not sure how a puncture into the power button would cause the screen to die out completely..



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...