Saturday, June 15, 2013

[General] Gallery does not show pictures I transferred to phone


Gallery does not show pictures I transferred to phone



Basically, when I got my S4 I transferred pictures from my computer to the phone under pictures so that I can use them as my wallpaper. The album showed up in the gallery and all was well, but whenever I transfer new pictures into said folder, the pictures are not updated in the phone gallery. I deleted the album in my gallery and the pictures off my phone in hopes that all of the new pictures will show up if I transfer the pictures again from my computer to my phone. Now the album isn't even shown in the gallery. I've selected the option to show all content on the device but the album is still not showing. Any idea why?

Thanks.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...