Monday, May 20, 2013

[General] Google Hangout Contact Picture Incorrect


Does anyone know how to correct the google hangout pictures? I have a contact that has the correct picture in my phone but when it comes to the google hangout application and on the web it shows the picture of another friend of mine. I have tried everything I know to do. 1) Reset the picture for that contact on my phone. 2). Look for "hidden" contacts to see if he is in there. 3). Looked for a way to change it on google hangouts.

Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: I FIGURED IT OUT.

If you are experiencing the same issue. Go into gmail on your computer. Then switch it to looking at your contacts.

Start typing the name in the search bar. You will probably see two entries for this person just like I did. Find the incorrect one and then clear the photo. I then just merged the two contacts together an that fixed the issue.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...