Monday, May 20, 2013

[android help] Webview App as default browser

android - Webview App as default browser - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















Hey I have made a browser app for android, but now I need to give the user a change to set my browser as default. Can someone please help me with this?


























That is upto user. When user sets your app as default browser, it will be default untill he changes it.




















default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...