Monday, May 20, 2013

[android help] How to get the number of the largest value in a string


Ok, so I have the following string



String test= "0, 1, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1, 4, 2, 5, 1, 1, 0, 1, 241";


As you can see the largest value is the last one (241). I need to find a way to get the place of this String, not the number, so I need the result to be 15 (since 241 is the 15th number in the string, and the largest number in the row.


Another example



String test= "0, 1, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1, 4, 30, 5, 1, 1, 0, 1, 5";


Here the result should be 9 (since the highest number is on the 9th place in the string. But I have no idea how to do this, can anyone give me a good start?



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...