Tuesday, May 21, 2013

[General] Wallpaper without cropping


Hi guys.. not sure if this was asked before, but I need a website or app where I can find wallpapers that I dont need to crop.
There is nothing more frustraing than browsing through all these beautiful wallpapers and then when I want to use one, I can only use 50% of the picture.
I absolutely love to look through wallpapers and save them on my phone, I change my wallpaper every other day, but hate the fact that I can only see part of the picture.
I currently have the HTC ONE.
I would really appreciate your help.
Thank you



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...