Tuesday, May 21, 2013

[General] S Voice - Unfortunately stopped...no reason...


I have a rooted S4 and TWRP and all has been fine except i somehow broke the S voice, when i ask it a question it freezes then closes with a message of ''unfortunately, s voice has closed'' this happens with both s voice and driving mode.

To get it back working i did a factory reset and then went through the whole set-up again and s voice worked fine until this morning. I have tried the factory reset option again with no joy and then moved on to restoring from TWRP (the restore was made when s voice was working) but again no joy.

I have tried to install the S voice apk thats apparently from the S4 but installing it just gives me a network error message, i have rolled back to the basic s voice but back to it crashing out on me when i ask it a question.

Any idea how i can either get the apk to work properly on my S4 or how to stop it from closing on me.

I no some wont like the s voice option but i find the driving mode useful for when i'm in the car etc.

Many thanks if anyone can help as its the only bit i cant seem to get working.

ultima84



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...