Thursday, April 25, 2013

[General] Suddenly unable to connect my N7 to my phone with bluetooth


Tried that. Still didn't work. Also tested with my blue tooth headphones, those connected up just fine. Also unpaired and tried from step 1, and still no go.

Also, if it helps. I noticed that they actually don't even bother connecting to each other. Say for example, my headphones. I tap on the headphone's name on the list and it goes "connecting..." Even if the headphones are off. When I try to get my S3 and N7 to connect, they don't even get to that point.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...