Thursday, April 25, 2013

[android help] Playing mp4 video file in Android

media - Playing mp4 video file in Android - Stack Overflow








Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I am trying to play a mp4 video file from remote url in android media player.but I am getting an error code --


Command PLAYER_PREPARE completed with an error or info PVMFErrNoResources error (1, -15)


I have searched for the error code and found that this error is returned if the resource required in processing of a request is not being available. A typical example is, a socket node connection not available for streaming.


link text


any help would be appreciated...





























i solved the problem by getting resumable video from Internet




















default







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...