Monday, April 15, 2013

[android help] SKU not available for in app purchase during testing

android - SKU not available for in app purchase during testing - Stack Overflow



















I am adding in-app-billing to one of my existing apps. To test this I created a draft app in google play, uploaded the new version of the apk with in-app-billing and added a product. I activated this product but I did not publish this new test app.


But while testing, on querying for the newly created SKU, the code can't find it. Will I have to publish my app for this to work? Am I doing something wrong here?


EDIT: I am using IABv3.



















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...