Monday, April 15, 2013

[android help] How to add a Map to an Action Bar tab in Android/Eclipse?

How to add a Map to an Action Bar tab in Android/Eclipse? - Stack Overflow



















I have a Map class in an Android App that shows your location, and works fine on its own. However, I am trying to add the class as a tab to my Action Bar in another app and am having difficulties. Since the class extends 'MapActivity', it is getting a Bound Mismatch error with my TabListener as it needs a class that extends Fragment. I have seen MapFragment before, but it just says it cant be resolved to a type. Perhaps that is because I am using API 17, but I am just so confused now. Should I be doing something different than setting my Map class as a TabListener like I did with my other Tabs? Is there another way to get your location and display it in a Map from the click of the Tab? Any help would be appreciated, and as always thanks for reading!


Drew
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...