Monday, April 15, 2013

[android help] Referencing jar file of google play service in map v2 project

android - Referencing jar file of google play service in map v2 project - Stack Overflow



















I'm trying to reference the jar file of google-play-service-lib but each time i reference it from the properties window, it gives me a red cross beside the lib. I tried uninstalling the google play service from the SDK service and re-installing it again.. also it didn't work up.


okay now i've changed the path of importing to the same drive where i keep my projects and thx god it worked... but now the maps open with a white blank page.


and what was written in the logcat : Unable to load google maps


can u please help me solving this issue :)





























import “google-play-services_lib”.
Select File-->Import
Select Android-->Existing Android Code into Workspace
Browse and select \sdk\extras\google\google_play_services\libproject
Select “google-play-services_lib” and finish.

for detailed steps have a look at to my blog: http://umut.tekguc.info/en/content/google-android-map-v2-step-step




















default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...