Sunday, March 31, 2013

[Q] Question about a possible vulnerability




Question[Q] Question about a possible vulnerability




Hi

I make a POC to check a point.

I set a file on the internal sdcard and I write an Android application to read it WITHOUT any permission.

So, I saw it is possible to read any file on the sdcard without to ask a permission. And then it is possible to do that in hiding to the user.

For me it is a vulnerability to have the possiblity to scan the sdcard and to read any file without permission.

What do you think about that ?



.

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...