Sunday, March 31, 2013

Air Android GCM ANE MismatchSenderId when switching between air extensions


I'm trying to get Android GCM Push notifications to work in an AIR for Android project using Flash Builder.


I started off using Freshplanet's GCM ANE - https://github.com/freshplanet/ANE-Push-Notification.


I set it up with ease, and I receive notifications with no errors. But I couldn't seem to get the icons, sounds, vibration to work. So then I started looking for another ANE and discovered - http://myappsnippet.com/gcm/


I removed all of the Freshplanet code, setup everything the same exact way. Got a new registration ID and test it out using this php test script http://myflashlab.com/showcase/AIR_EXTENSIONS/GCM/


But I just get MismatchSenderId.


I've tried un-registering, completely uninstalling the app, then re-installing the app, then getting a new registration ID...and yet I still get MismatchSenderId.


I've even deleted my google project and got an entirely new GCM project ID and Server API key. I even tried with the Browser API key just for the heck of it. I have "Any IP allowed" and "Any referer allowed".


So after trying that a million times, I decided to uninstall and go back to the Freshplanet ANE and it works and sends just fine. No error. Maybe someone can think of something that's not getting properly cleared and how I might clear it? I don't understand why it would even matter to be honest.


I can't think of anything beyond un-installing the app and making a new Google API project...which didn't work at all. Maybe someone has experience with http://myappsnippet.com/gcm/ could share some insight? The dev just keeps saying it's on our end in the comments and assumes we dont have the right projectID or API key or we dont have Any IP allowed.



.

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...