Sunday, March 31, 2013

How to get variables from separate fragments using the same class

android - How to get variables from separate fragments using the same class - Stack Overflow




















In my Android app, I have an activity with 4 fragments. All the fragments have the same exact fields, so they are all inflated from the same xml file and have the same java class. However, I need to get the data stored in each of them because the user will be entering things in each one. So how would I be able to get the data if they all have the same class?



















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default







.

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...