Friday, March 29, 2013

My sd cards gone mad....


I was downloading a few videos and I suddenly realized afterwards that It said that I used up a lot of data, when I hadn't used nearly half. Suddenly,a lot of my photo's kb sizes increased....like a photo being 234kb became 68.8kb!
I tried deleting the photos, then reuploading their earlier smaller versions from facebook onto the phone,but it didn't change anything.
And its not all the photos that were doubled,just most of them. I deleted the videos, but it didn't change anything either. I also have this undeleteable 'drop box' photo in my gallery from last month. I've been thinking of formatting my crappy SD card,but I have a lot of data on it I want to save to my phone.now I can't even open my photos. Is there any way to fix this? Or an app that will copy my data, and restore it once I format my card?
Sent from my SHARP-ADS1 using Android Central Forums



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...