Friday, March 29, 2013

How to disable calendar notifications for a specific account?


Hello,

I use my phone to with two calendar accounts, one google-account for private and one outlook exchange account for company. I want both to sync so that I can watch the calendar (that works). I want my private account to notify me of calendar events (that works). But I do NOT want my company account to notify me of calendar events, because there are so many meetings, that its like SPAM (and I am already reminded by my laptop at work).

So: Can I turn off the notifications for a specific account?

I already googled and I am afraid this is not possible. But maybe someone has an idea.
To clarify:
- no I do not want to change the notifications on the appointments, because I do want to be reminded at work
- no I do not want to disable the synchronisation for the company account, because I do want to be able to look at my calendar if I please

It is easily possible to disable the mail notification for the company account only, but it seems not to be possible for calendar notifications?

Thank you



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...