Friday, March 29, 2013

How to Eject my Samsung S3 from my Mac? It's connected to Android File Transfer?


Unplug it?

Don't mean to sound snarky or anything, but if it is not showing up in finder, the Mac does not even know the S3 is alive, so to say.

If there is no file transfer in progress, there should be no concern for corruption on the phone, so unplugging it should do it.

I have read that there are some hoops to jump through just to get the Macs to recognize Samsung devices lately anyways.

Probably a quiet protest from Apple due to litigation in progress.

It's not wrong to fondle the s pen.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...