Thursday, September 19, 2013

[General] Samsung S3 toot and ROM: Clockworkmod recovery not booting up.


Samsung S3 toot and ROM: Clockworkmod recovery not booting up.



I have successfully rooted my Galaxy S3. I verified this with Root Checker and also was able to download Titanium Recovery. I then continued by downloading the Cyanogenmod version for my SGH-T999. The next step was for me to boot up to Clockworkmod recovery. That's where the problem persists, I can't boot up to clockworkmod recovery. I did it before when I finsihed with Odin after downloading my SiperSU .zip file but now everytime I press Volume up, center home and the power button it boots up to "Android recovery" and i have done this multiple times now.So I can't backup and restore and I can't boot up the cyanogenmod .zip file on the SD. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Posted via Android Central App



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...