Thursday, September 19, 2013

[General] Need help - play store not working


Need help - play store not working



Hi,
This summer I went to Africa for a month in July and while I was there my phone started not working properly. Whenever I turned it on, it would be realy slow and would freeze and a bunch of "Unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" messages would pop up. When I got home I tried to download apps from the play store but whenever I opened the play store it would immediately crash. I tried downloading apps off of google chrome and the internet instead, but when they said that the apps would download they never did. I am still experiencing these problems and dont know to fix them or if i can. it still freezes a lot of the time and i still cant use play store or download any apps at all. the only app i have downloaded since was through utorrent.

Thanks,
http://cdn-forums.androidcentral.com...milies/sad.png



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...