Thursday, September 19, 2013

[General] charging issues with Stratosphere 1


charging issues with Stratosphere 1



I didn't have any problems with it until late last year. phone wouldn't charge unless I had the wire in a certain position. I tried switching to a generic cable, but that didn't help either. even so, the phone would still charge, so it was good enough.

but a few days ago, my phone started beeping constantly while giving me the "plug your charger in" message. now it hardly charges unless my phone's off, and it loses battery life while it's charging charge when it's on. I've tried switching cables and outlets, but nothing seems to be helping the issue.



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...