Friday, July 26, 2013

[General] HTC One Charging Port


HTC One Charging Port



It would need to be professionally done. The HTC one us encased in one whole shell, and removing that would be a problem in itself.

Not to mention that the hardware components are most likely soldered to the motherboard, in a very precise fashion. To replace hardware with that much precision, you would need some fancy and expensive equipment.

I highly recommend not doing it yourself and just send it in to HTC to have it repaired. The one should have come with at least a one year warranty (I'm unsure don't have device). That is if you don't mind being without a phone for at least a week.

However I have seen cases where manufacturers would provide temp phones, if the repair takes long enough to warrant loaning one out.

Sent from my paranoid s3...



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...