Friday, July 26, 2013

[General] Can I use JB Weld on a cracked touch screen?


Can I use JB Weld on a cracked touch screen?



My son dropped his Nexus and of course it cracked the glass. The crack is on the side not affecting the view of the face at all and it has a couple of chipped pieces. I was just going to try filling the area with something like silicone, JB Weld, or auto windshield repair.

I'm wondering if anyone might know what I can use that will not interfere with the touch screen. I'm thinking that silicone might be too much like "skin" touching that it might not work. Would like others' opinions.



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...