Friday, July 26, 2013

[General] Google Account sync over wifi only


Google Account sync over wifi only



Hello Everyone,

I just got my first android phone, a samsung galaxy s4 and love it. I have been able to set it up as I want for the most part. One thing I cant figure out though, how do you set google account sync to only sync over wifi? I know you can go into the data section and choose which apps can update over wifi, but I don't see one for google account sync. Is it called google services or something? In the google plus I was able to set it to update photos and videos over wifi, but what about the calendar, app data, drive etc.?

Thanks for the help!
Pat



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...