Friday, July 19, 2013

[General] Google Play Store is not working


Google Play Store is not working



Hello!

I'm new to this forum. I have recently received a Daxian XY100S and can't make Google Play Store to work. When it opens, it closes in a second. I can't sign in to Chrome and YouTube. I rooted it and I removed all the Chinese apps and it is still not working. Download Manager has been always enabled.

What else can I do to make it work?

There have been installed an alternative chinese store app, I thought it were conflicting with Play Store but I uninstalled it and it is still not good.

Do you have any idea?

Greetings from Hungary



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...