Friday, July 19, 2013

[android help] Actionbar tabs + multiple pane view in android


Actionbar tabs + multiple pane view in android


Actionbar tabs + multiple pane view in android - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I want to develop android application like Design



I Googled it.I couldn't find out proper solution to this. Please anyone help me. Without page view, i can able to do mutiple pane option.



Please anybody guide me .


Thanks in advance.


























I think you will be needing ViewPager for the two tabs. Then you'll use SlidingMenu for the Stories Category. Inside each created Menu, put a listview with a Customized Array Adapter. You can consider, using fragments also for flexibility of your UI design in small and large screens. I can't provide the codes but these links have all the necessary things you needs specially starting with fragments.


Download the Sample code here:


Effective Navigation -this should help you with your tabs with Pager effect


SlidingMenu Library: Library


Fragments























default






Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...