Friday, July 19, 2013

[android help] How to make a consistent splash screen in android hybrid app?


How to make a consistent splash screen in android hybrid app?


How to make a consistent splash screen in android hybrid app? - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I've splash screen in my application which appears to be working fine. Once the html is loaded the splash screen goes off. Since the html page takes time to load it showed a blank screen. To cope up with the splash screen, I again added the same image into my html and display it to the user till the page is completely loaded. Everything is working fine, except that there is a flickering when the view-port shifts from splash to html image. The problem is when the splash screen is displayed the image seems to be zoomed in and when the html displays the splash it is zoomed out(shows full size). How to maintain a consistency among the splash screen and the image in html?
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default






Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...