Tuesday, June 4, 2013

[General] How do I transfer apps to a micro sd card on the Galaxy Tab 2?




Quote Originally Posted by Reasunach View Post

Or if this is no longer possible as I suspect it may not be. Is there a way for me to switch external memory with eternal memory



No you cannot place apps onto the SD card without rooting and finding an appropriate app. I would highly advise against it anyway. When you separate app data like that (Not all data would be moved to the SD card anyway) it slows the app loading because the OS has to look in two different places for it anyway.

I am guessing that eternal is a typo? Again, you would have to be rooted to do this, but I am not sure if you can. You can change the default directory that images, video, music and documents go to. Open My Files, hit menu at top right hand corner, hit Settings. You will see a bunch of check boxes. click show categories. This opens the options toward the bottom. Hopefully, this is kind of what you were looking for.


.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...