Tuesday, June 4, 2013

[General] App data backup/restore? Please help!


The only way i know of to truely backup & restore ALL your data, is to be rooted and use an app such as titanium backup. It shouldn't be too hard to root your phones, download titanium, run the backup to the sdcard, and then restore it to your new phone. I've had to do that for my wifes new phone.

But you do have to be rooted to get ALL your data and saves, atleast as far i know, i may be wrong. But goodluck, keep posting if you need help with anything.

And if you do decide to root, you won't lose any data i promise, and once you restore you can really quickly flash back to stock. So you don't have stay rooted if you don't want to.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...