Tuesday, June 4, 2013

[android help] Why can Java apps/applets be decompiled?


I have been working on some Android apps recently and am slightly frustrated that my apps can be reverse engineered. I do obsfucate my code but that can only go so far, a talented developer can easily get around the obsfucation.


Anyway, my question is this, why can Java app's be decompiled ? What part of Java's design allows its app's to be decompiled?


My understanding is that Java apps deploy JIT compilation, so they are only compiled before they are used for efficiency purposes, is this correct ? I would love to know the reason,


thanks!



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...