Wednesday, June 5, 2013

[General] Battery life and Bluetooth


Battery life and Bluetooth



Hi there!
I just bought the S4 a couple of days ago (moved on from my iphone 4, so still very much learning).
I've found that the battery drains so fast, so with doing some research I ended up going to settings > battery, and found that although my bluetooth is turned off, it's still the first on the list of battery consumption at 37%... I'm assuming that the battery is draining so fast because of the blue tooth, but at the same time I've checked and it is turned off. What am I missing here?? (Battery went from 100% to 13% in about 6 hours and all I did was send and receive a couple of texts!!!)
Thanks in advance!!



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...