Wednesday, June 5, 2013

[android help] The latest com.google.android.gms for google play services revision 6


The latest com.google.android.gms for google play services revision 6


The latest com.google.android.gms for google play services revision 6 - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I was running my Android Google Maps application using Google Play services revision 5 and it worked well...


I updated my Google Play services from revision 5 to revision 6 and now it won't run and produces this warning:



Google Play services out of date. Requires 3027100 but found 3025110


Any idea where I can find the latest com.google.android.gms.apk file to meet the requirement?


























I did the same thing :(


Here is how to solve it by rolling back: Uninstall Google Play Services 6 then download Google Play Services 5 here http://venomvendor.blogspot.com/2012/03/android-sdk-extras-by-google-inc.html and put it under /extras/google/google-play-services


FYI I also need to install



adb install -r com.android.vending-1.apk


adb install -r com.google.android.gms-3025110-v3.0.25\ (583950-10).apk



for my Google Maps app to work on my emulator...


Rebuild your apk using Google Play Services 5.


























If you are running this on a real device then you would need to update the Google play services via the Google play store. This actually should be done automatically but you can speed up the process by doing it manually through the store.


If you are running this on a "modified" AVD(were you installed the Google play services manually). then you would need to install a new set of files.






















I can't running my maps on my emulator use this version... I use android 4.0.3. any other solution?




















default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...