Wednesday, June 5, 2013

[General] 20MB of RAM left! Phone is on a crashing spree!!


20MB of RAM left! Phone is on a crashing spree!!



My Samsung Galaxy Express keeps crashing. I cannot use my phone without my phone restarting every 15-30 minutes. It happens during phone calls too!
Especially when I try to use the Samsung keyboard, I have to wait anywhere between 2 minutes to 20 minutes for it to load. (20 minutes is if the phone crashes, restarts one or two times).

I have gone into task manager and cleared applications. Only 4 applications running? And it only brings it down to 40MB left of RAM. I am Sick of Android right now, I do not understand why my apps will not load without crashing my phone. I do not play Games. I only have social networking and a music player that was reloaded. I did a hard back up (clearing my phone to factory and restarting) and it did not even help.

For some reason in the application manager all of my running apps are always "Restarting" ALL OF THEM!

what is going on with my phone???



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...