Thursday, April 11, 2013

[General] Where does Google Play Music store music files on the device?


I have music that is playable with Google Play Music player, but not with other players. I have chosen for the music to be "on the device", and it plays when even in Airplane Mode, so I know it is not streaming, but the music files do not show up in my "Music" directory tree, or under any other file trees that I can find. I have used ES File Explorer to do a top down search for some of the missing titles, but it doesn't find them. I'm perplexed. There must be a cache somewhere, but I can't find it.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...