Thursday, April 18, 2013

[General] Using micro SDHC cards in a tablet's micro SD media slot


Most of the specs for tablets which have a micro SD media slot do not give any details about it. I'm generally wondering if a slot labelled "microSD" will accept a micro SDHC card (as opposed to a micro SD card). I know, for example, that some older memory card readers won't read the SDHC cards, even if they have an SD slot. I'm not sure about the tablets however.

Example of some of the tablets that I'd be interested in knowing this about are: Acer Iconia A700 or A210, and Toshiba Excite.

Thanks, David



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...