Thursday, April 18, 2013

[General] delete unwanted pictures


Hi..i want to delete some files from my android phone gallery but m not getting the option of delete...the only options i get wen i open the album or any pic frm that album are Share,Select all,Deselect all and details...tats it but no option of delete..i went to manage apps in the settings and hit the clear data option there...its says that the data will be permanently deleted...i took the risk just to delete those unwanted pictures...but after that when i opened my gallery to check in...i found all the albums just the one i wanted to delete...i thot finally...shuuu!! but after sometime they came back...now even the idea is buggin me bad...what shud i do to JUST GET RID OF THE PICS I DONT WANT? please help me?



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...