Thursday, April 18, 2013

[android help] How do I write to localStorage from Java on Android

How do I write to localStorage from Java on Android - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I am looking into the http://developer.android.com/reference/android/webkit/WebStorage.html API but it does not support writing to localStorage from Java. What I would like to do is to store data from the Java side of an android application to be read by the JavaScript side of the app.


For instance, in JavaScript I can use localStorage.getItem(), localStorage.setItem(). However, I cannot find similar API to accomplish the task from Java. Is there a workaround or it has not been implemented by the Android platform yet?


Any help would be appreciated!


























There are many ways to store data in an Android application, as detailed in the Storage Options guide:




















default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...