Friday, April 26, 2013

[General] Possibly a stupid question ? (SGS4)


Not a stupid question at all. Give TW a try. I didn't find using it on my S3 to be an issue, but ended up switching to Nova because of a bug impacting the Lightflow app when used with TW. I wasn't willing to give up LF, so I switched launchers.

Anyway, I suspect at least some of them will still work. The Samsung motion add-ons in the S3, for example, continue to work with Nova. Page Buddy, OTOH, only works with TW. If you decide to get rid of TW, I think you'll have to try them out, one by one, to see what works and what doesn't.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...