Friday, April 26, 2013

[android help] Google maps marker show only icon


I want to display markers on google maps (android)


I used this code (like in the example in android developer):


The location, name and descripion are valid (I checked them via debug mode)


It shows me the icon on the desired location, however without the marker or the description and snippets. The following line



mMap.addMarker(MarkerOptions().position(location)
.title(poi.getName()).snippet(poi.getDescription())
.icon(BitmapDescriptorFactory.fromBitmap(image_item));


shows me only the icon without the title or snippest.


Thanks a lot



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...