Friday, April 26, 2013

[android help] Python and opencv program for android?

Python and opencv program for android? - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I am currently working on a contour image comparison proram in python & opencv. the program simply compares the real-time contour image from the webcam, and compares it to one of the various contour photos in my program. I would love to port this to android the easiest way possible, so i must ask, what is the best way to port a simplistic program like this? Also in theory i woud like to be able to distribute it via google play store and such. Any help would be much appreciated, as in resources/walkthroughs or just possibilities. My email is nwc6624 gmail.com if it is easier to simply email me. Thanks!


























You have to know how to extend python to java In other words google is your friend. I have extend python to c with pyOBJ-C meaning That the python code was formatted for use in C, thus you may be able to do so in Java.




















default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...