Friday, April 26, 2013

[General] Help, New apps downloading from playstore themselves every night...


I can only assume my daughter clicked on some link while playing Paplinko.
That or subway surfer were the only ad intense apps I had.

Now every night my phone downloads 1 new app directly from the play store.
They even show up on my apps list when I log onto the play store from my computer at home.

Recent unwanted downloads.
Gnome Village-Disney
iTriage-itriage llc
Slotomania-Playtika

I deleted the others.

Anyway I've run just about every antivirus and ad detector in the play store, they all find nothing.
I've factory reset the phone 4 or 5 times and it is still happening.
Removed the memory card and then factory reset but did not reinstall the card. . Still happening.
FDR from the recovery menu nothing helps.

I searched on line but can not find anyone with the same issue. All the apps that have down loaded have good reviews at least. )

No other issues. No web redirects, no short cuts on desktop leading to 3rd party sites.
Everything is normal except for the new app each morning.

Right now the only apps I have legitimately downloaded are:
Tune in radio (paid)
Shush
Snap speed
Alarm clock plus (paid)
Business Calendar free.

I may get a new phone but I'm trying to figure out what this is and if Google or the Play store will
Reload something that is attached to my account when I get the new phone.

Thank for any help you can provide.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...