Wednesday, April 17, 2013

[General] Offline Website Image Capture


I made a purchase online utilizing my Razr this weekend and I saved the confirmation website page in my offline saved sites on my phone. I need to print a hard copy of this receipt and when I search on the device for the site I only find a .SKIA type file at the date and time of the purchase. I am assuming that this is the offline image of my save website, but now I can't figure out how to print it.

My phone attempts to search for a WIFI printer, but I don't have one available.

Is their a way to convert the .SKIA to a .pdf and then print it from my desktop or laptop?

Thank you very much for any and all direction with this problem.

Don



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...