Wednesday, April 17, 2013

[android help] Android : How to Create Android Emulator for Nexus10?

Android : How to Create Android Emulator for Nexus10? - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I am trying to create the android emulator for Nexus 10 using latest ADT(21) and SDK tools. Having below configurations for Nexus 10 AVD.



Screen Size - 10 inches
Resolution - 2560 X 1600
Screen Size - xlarge Screen Density - Xhdpi
Screen ratio - long
RAM - 1024


Let me know if i'm wrong in configuration. after giving above Configuration i able to create AVD but couldn't load it. it continuously showing black screen. what Could be the Problem Here? bdw I am Using Ubantu 11.10


Thnks in Advance.





























I had the same issue. You can do one thing,


1) When you create AVD, make sure Use Host GPU option is checked.


enter image description here


It worked for me, in my Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2, and eclipse juno.


EDIT : Sorry folks for the confusion. There is no Google Nexus 10 skin (at the time of writing this). What you see in the image is a Nexus 10 equalant I created using Device Definition (AVD manager 2nd tab) feature of eclipse. It is just I named it as Nexus 10 and it is not default google emulator.


























I had the same issue (have, actually). It is quite simple, the resolution and the screen density are just too high for your monitor (on that screen size), so it cannot display it. - I am sure your emulator runs perfectly on other configurations






















With IntelliJ you need to open tools - android - AVD manager and then when you add a new AVD try ensuring that your CPU/ABI is set to ARM(armeabi) Had some trouble before like this and it was down to this setting.


Hope this helps!






















This is the correct configuration for an Nexus 10 Android Virtual Device:


Nexus10_AVD


Your screensize and density was wrong.



Screen Size - 10.1 inches
Resolution - 2560x1600
Size - xlarge
Density - xxhdpi
Screen Ratio - long
RAM - 2048 MiB





















default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...